Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Starting Over - Day 2

Todays Total Calories:   2195
Todays Weight:  133

Breakfast-

2 Packs of  Quacker Stawberry & Cream Instant Oatmeal in Lactaid Milk (420 Calories)
1 Glass of Lactaid Milk (160 Calories)
Total = 580 Calories


Dinner-

Chipotle Steak Burrito *I didn't eat the whole thing* (600 Calories)
Blended Drink (w/ carrots, mango, apple juice, banana, spinach) (300 Calories)
2  CVS Liquid Nutritional Supplements (350*2 = 700 Calories)
Vitafusion Multivitamins (15 Calories)
2 Glasses of Water (0 Calories)
Total = 1615





The blended "green" drink is not necessarily a drink meant for weight gain its just a healthy drink my mom likes to make to ensure I get in my daily fruits and vegetables.  It looks very nasty but it is very sweet and tasty.  I am not exactly sure how many calories it has I just assume it has about 300 but I would not be surprised if it had way more.  She just blends together a little bit of crushed ice along with 5 baby carrots, a slice of mango, a whole banana, spinach leaves, and apple juice.  I feel like I am on a roll, I was surprised when I started craving Chipotle.....that must mean my appetite is back and those antibiotics aren't killing my cravings anymore.




No comments:

Post a Comment