Saturday, August 6, 2011

Aug 2, 2011 -- 130-133

I have been so busy lately but I'm still gaining.  Haven't had much time to update but here is a video and pic of me when I was 130-133lbs. 

Here I am 130-133.  I think now being 133-136 I see more of a change.  Can't wait to have time to take a pic of me now






I am now 133-136 OMG!!!!!  I almost never take Ciplactin.  I just took one today but before today I think I had not taken one for at least 3 days.  I am taking them completely sporadically.....pretty much just when I think I need an appetite boost.  I have been eating a good 2500-3000 calories a day everyday.  I eat a whole 5 oz bag of cheddar cheese popcorn (600 calorie snack!!!!!) in one sitting almost everyday, I have absolutely never done that before in my life.  I typically eat 3 meals and 2-3 snacks a day plus my liquid nutritional supplements.  A typical day is 4 waffles for breakfast, one 5 oz bag of cheddar popcorn, 2 grilled cheese sandwhichs for very late lunch, Dinner is always different and random, then all sorts of snacks and sweets before bed along with 2 liquid nutritional supplements.  I am also alot more thirsty then normally, all day even when I am not eating I am drinking juice and sometimes SODA.....but I want so badly to stay away from soda.  At night while I drink my gain weight drinks I drink a huge jug of water with that.  Its strange my appetite for juice is insane and I never used to be a juice person, I was also never hungry around breakfast time, but now as soon as I wake up I need food.  The only time I get crancky or super moody is when I am hungry, and it gets bad if I'm out and about and do not have time to eat.  I'll be a completely winny BIA.....  My sleep habits are still the same, I do not get extra tired.  But then again I only take the pills about twice a week or just when ever I feel like I need them.


One thing I would def say from my experience is do not buy 6 packs of pills if you are just trying to get your appetite back.  I thought I would need a pill everyday to feel hungry and from my experience that is not the case.  Take pills everyday for like 3 days to a week maybe then after that try to do it without the pills, and only take the pills on days you need a boost.  Now if you have never gained weight before and have never ever had a big appetite naturally then maybe you might need to take them everyday.

4 comments:

  1. looking great hon, I love the body con dress and you do look fuller in your frame than you did in your last vid...keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i love your blog i hope you're doing well. you look great btw ! im 16 and im only 5'3 but i weight about 100 lbs. dealing with this has been very tough for me. pretending as if i dont care is becoming hurtful. the bad part about it is that im in love with a finee boy i grew up with in my neighborhood and we both like each other but i believe more curvy girls attract him more he has asked me a few times why i have'nt been putting on weight. i normally change topic. i've been eating alot of food but i see no change. what can i do ? this is my last year in school by april 2012 i want to be atleast 125 lbs. please help. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. u look great girl but do u suffer from acne problems or have u ever had acne problems??

    ReplyDelete