Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You do not need MEAT to gain weight



So I realized my latest video might be a bit misleading if you have not watched my videos and journey from the beginning.  When I listed and talked about what I have been eating lately to maintain my weight you probably just saw a ton of meats like beef, pork, ect. all over the place.  I am not eating these types of food to gain or maintain my weight I am simply eating what I am craving.  I have always been this way, I eat what I have a strong craving for at the moment.  I usually have long periods of time where I crave and eat the same things over and over again. BUT when I gained 20lbs in 2 months in the winter of 2009 I did it completely by eating mostly grains and nothing else, very rarely did I eat meat because I just was not craving it.  I ate mostly peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, peanut butter honey and banana sandwiches, fettuccini alfredo and other meals containing noddles and thick rich sauces, loaded baked and mashed potatoes, soups, cereals, oatmeal, lots or soda and liquid nutritional supplements!!!!!!  So please do not believe that if you are not a meat eater that gaining weight is impossible because it is not, just eat what you like and eat alot of it.  Make daily food diaries, count your calories, and make sure you are getting in an extra 500-1000 calories a day then you normaly would. 

- Keke

No comments:

Post a Comment