Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Winter 2016 Weight Gain Update -- After Baby

    I just wanted to do an update about my weight gain journey 1 year postpartum.  Here are my thoughts and feelings post baby.
    I always imagined that once I got pregnant and had a baby that I would no longer have to actively try to gain weight, I thought I would be able to quit taking my weight gain supplements (ensure plus), and that I would naturally just be thicker forever due to weight and body changes that would result from pregnancy.  I thought my hips would expand, my butt would get bigger, my thighs would get thicker, and my breasts would get fuller.  Boy was I wrong!!!  Here are a pictures of me at 9 months pregnant.




   You will notice I gained most, if not all of my weight just in my stomach and breasts.  I did not get wider hips, a bigger butt, or thicker thighs.  I also did not gain that much weight during my pregnancy because I had morning/all day sickness for the entire 9 months.  I was nauseous, had low appetite, had a metal taste in my mouth, and vomited during my entire pregnancy.  My highest weight I believe was 167 lbs.  Pre-pegnancy I was 148 lbs.  During my first couple of months of pregnancy I lost weight and got down to about 132 lbs due to constant vomitting, and then towards the end I finally gained but it was all baby weight/tummy weight and not weight to my actual body.
   Postpartum I am a lot more self-conscious about my body then I have ever been in life.  I now look back at the way my body used to be and wish I had loved it and appreciated it way more then I did.  I would never at this point in life wear a 2 piece bikini and I would like to get my body back/my stomach back to the point where I am comfortable doing so.  I know it will take tons and tons of work and exercise.  I now have very obvious stretch marks, I think I have a hernia in my belly button, and I have loose skin on my tummy.  The stretch marks don't bother me all that much but a combination of all 3 do bother me.  I am hoping when I have time to exercise rigorously I will be able to build abs and have the tummy that I desire to have.  Right now my son is 1.5 yrs, my hubby works 12 hr days, and none of my family live close by, I am a stay home mom, and literally have no ME TIME.  I am ok with that because my son comes first, his growth and development comes first, and I know I have the rest of my life to worry about me and getting my body back. So right now I am putting my weight gain and postpartum body journey to the side.  Don't get me wrong I do think I look decent if not good with my clothes on, but there is a lot you don't see.  I want to look good with my clothes off, and I also want to look great in a 2 piece bikini.  My tummy is my biggest insecurity.  
   Your probably wondering well why don't you at least gain weight and worry about exercising later on in a year or so when you son is more independent.  Well I can't do that postpartum.  Ever since I had my baby, weight goes straight to my stomach and no where else.  At 150-157 (which was my highest weight) pre-baby I loved my body.  I had a little belly fat but nothing serious, I could easily hold it in, and keep it tight, I loved my body at that size pre-baby.  Post baby OMG my body looks terrible at 150.  I couldn't even imagine what it would look like at 157.  I honestly just look about 5 months pregnant at 150 post baby.  Its crazy how different my body carries weight and gains weight post baby.  It is very clear I need to tighten my stomach muscles before I gain and also during and after the gaining process.  I need to do strength/ weight training to ensure the weight that I gain goes to other places and not my stomach.  So when I do have time to work out and begin my weight journey again that will be the plan.  But who knows exactly when that time will come.


CANT WAIT TO BEGIN MY WEIGHT JOURNEY AGAIN AND WHEN THAT TIME COMES I WILL SURELY SHARE THAT NEW PROCESS (THAT WILL INCLUDE WORKING OUT) WITH YOU!!!

Until then I will leave you with some current pictures of me.  :)  In these pictures my weight ranged from 134-142.  That is the weight I am comfortable at right now, the highest weight I can be postpartum without looking pregnant.






Thank you for stopping by - Keke <3

9 comments:

  1. Hot Shapers Belt in Pakistan are normal fitness attire which have been intended with Neotex smart textile skill helps your body to be slim and smart by growing core temperature helping your body sweat and sweat more while wearing them during daily actions Telebrand Hot Shapers Belt in Lahore.
    hot belt for weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is that it has been found that an Opti Memory amazing eighty percent of folk visiting the dental professional are really not bothered by this expertise at all, Our dentists say that simply because of this they tend to obtain into such a routine that occasionally the thought of the individual being scared has not even entered their mind.For more ==== >>>>>> http://realcemasculinobr.com/opti-memory/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consistent with research Blackcore Edge Max herbs can genuinely assist in fixing erectile dysfunction. Many pharmaceutical groups use natural medicines to provide natural supplements.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Physicians, technicians and administrative staff to oversee all stages for treating workplace injuires. On-site X-ray and laboratory facilities make sure fast and accurate blackcore edge max testing, on which physicians can base their analysis and prescribe treatment. Strategy .

    http://www.lipog3garciniacambogiaslim.com/blackcore-edge-max-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gamble that is their choice. But let's not confuse that with creating an investment. Binary choices are a crapshoot, basically." It is unfortunate that Pope locations binary dealing choices in such a negative light. He fails to mention that quantum code virtually all kinds of investment techniques are a crapshoot.Now we will discuss some of the pros of .

    http://isscamreview.com/quantum-code/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had/have diastasis recti. Light waist training and exercise that work the tva muscle will help to correct it. As far as stretch marks I used seaweed scrub and Palmer's fade cream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usually adults require a median of seven.Five to nine.0 hours of Lunexia Natural Sleep regular with night time time time. But most of the united states populace gets hundreds plenty lots a lot less than this quantity. Due to the reality the chiropractic profession's inception in the past due 1800s there had been many anecdotal incidents of sufferers claiming that they Lunexia Natural Sleep better after receiving chiropractic care. Until in recent times there has not been plenty in the way of showed clinical records to explain this phenomenon of Lunexia Natural Sleep development. Inside the direction of research being performed on the college of Madrid medical faculty in Madrid, Spain in 2014 it have come to be placed that chiropractic manipulation extended a chemical in the mind called hypocretin.



    http://www.skinsephora.com/lunexia-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a not unusual sickness related to pauses in respiratory, shallow breath, or a whole cessation of respiratory, for extended periods of time on the identical Lunexia time as drowsing. Pauses in inhalation can also additionally last no longer an lousy lot much much less than 10 seconds to mins at a time, disrupting one's natural slumbering sample over and over at a few stage inside the night time. Normal respiration usually resumes with a loud snigger or choking sound. Why do you prevent respiratory? According to research, there are reasons for this:




    http://www.supplementscart.com/lunexia/

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.supplementscart.com/ultra-boost-force/


    Let's say you want to use 225 kilos for your operating set of bench presses. Start out with a very light set of 8 - 10 reps with one hundred kilos, then do 3 reps with one hundred 45 and each different 2 reps with a hundred ninety.


    http://www.supplementscart.com/ultra-boost-force/

    ReplyDelete