Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 5 -- Food Diary / Week 1 Pics

Morning Weight -  135lbs
Night Weight - (I didnt get to weigh myself b/c of surgery) lbs
Total Calories for the Day - 1910

Breakfast -

Egg and Cheese English Muffin = (270 calories) * Delicious I will start eating this more often*
Arizona Ice Tea (70 calories)
Total = 540

Lunch/Snack -

Entenmanns Little Bites Blueberry (180 calories)
Water (0 calories)
Total = 180

Dinner-

Wonton Soup (200 calories)
2 Spring Rolls (300 calories)
2 Cherry Crush Soda (340 calories)
CVS Liquid Nutrition Supplemental Drink (350)
VitaFusion MutliVites Gummy Vitamins (0 Calories)
Glass of Water (0 Calories)
Total= 1190


What a year it has been for me, I originally lost most of my weight in February when I had my first foot surgery and just like I thought I had surgery again today.  But this time I'm not just going be like forget about it and let myself go, I am going to push myself everyday to eat, and take care of myself.  Which I am sure will help with healing.  Only problem is, it's going to be that much harder to run up and down the steps when I feel hungry. I think I ate pretty well today considering the circumstances :)


I wanted to take pics in the same outfit every week so I can see if I see any progress.  I originally wanted to take pics every week in shorts but looks like it will be spandex black pants and a white shirt instead :)  I also wanted to see if my face is going to get any fatter, that I can def do without!









*****I ALREADY FEEL A TAD BIT BIGGER ALTHOUGH IM PROBABLY NOT LOL
--- Keke

5 comments:

  1. you look like you put on a few pounds keke..especially in the hip/butt area...the things you are eating sounds so yummy lol.
    I hope your foot heals well (((hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...btw, i also wanted to tell you that i find i gain weight when my mind is at ease..cuz when i was taking the periactin i was also on vacation with my then boyfriend and was going out alot, sleeping, going into the pool and just having a grand ole time so it could be the stress of your foot surgery and the pressure of wanting to gain weight that could hinder the gaining. it's the same with me cuz i had stuff going on when i lost my weight so that was part of the reason.
    keep your mind free and your tummy full lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgous i weigh around 110-115(skinny) ,5'5 age 17...im trying to gain weight and i wish i was your size.You look beautiful hun!!! How much do weight now on those pictures from April.29th??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Stormy! I haven't been stressing much, luckily I had the surgery before on my other foot so I know what to expect so I do not have to worry about it as much. First day was tuff but now its all good lol :) I am also not stressing about gaining either, I'm just motivated since I know I am documenting it. But I am a lil worried when I get my wisdom tooth removed it will derail me and prevent me from eating. I have no idea what it is going to be like to have a tooth removed :/

    Tamala I was 135 and still am around 135-136lbs which is only maybe a pound or 2 from where I started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a tooth removed when I was 17 and it was not good for me cuz i don't want to lose my teeth lol but it had a very bad cavity and was better out than in for sure.
    It's not so bad keke, if it's bothering you then it's best to get it removed. Dentists know what to do to make it comfortable so you'll be fine once it's out.

    P.S..when the tooth is out just up the amount of the liquid nutrition drinks and eat loads of mashed potatoes :)

    ReplyDelete