Monday, May 23, 2011

Back Forreal -- Starting Over (DAY 1) + Pics

I am now in a range of 130-133 big thanks to my wisdom teeth surgery.  I can finally eat anything I want, no more pain at all, I was even able to chew gum today.  So I am officially in this for good now, and hopefully no more bumps in the road.  As you might already know I am on antibiotics for the next 30 days to clear up my acne which is not helping my appetite at all.  Also now that I have not eaten much for the past 2 weeks my tummy has shrank, so it is time to stretch it back out with the Liquid Nutritional Supplements.  I seem to get full pretty fast, but hopefully that will change soon.  Lets see how much I can gain in one week!!!! I am so motivated to do this.

Today's Total Calories: 2555 Calories  **** This is about the amount I was getting when I had gained 20lbs in 2 Months!

Weight at End of Day: 133 lbs


Breakfast-

2 Packs of  Quacker Stawberry & Cream Instant Oatmeal in Lactaid Milk (420 Calories)
1 Glass of Lactaid Milk (160 Calories)
Total = 580 Calories

Lunch-

Banana and Peanut Butter Sandwhich (440 Calories)
Water (0 Calories)
Total = 440 Calories

Dinner-

Stouffer's Fettucini Alfredo (630 Calories)
Crush Orange Soda (190 Calories)
2  CVS Liquid Nutritional Supplements (350*2 = 700 Calories)
Vitafusion Multivitamins (15 Calories)
2 Glasses of Water (0 Calories)
Total = 1535

Recent Pic of Me 130-133..,..SOOOO SKINNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment